Takamine GN93 NEX Grand Auditorium Acoustic, Natural
With its sleek and curvaceous NEX-style body, solid top and distinctive back construction, the GN93 is a beautiful acoustic guitar with a refined and contemporary look.
For players seeking a comfortable yet full-sounding guitar that offers something extra special, the GN93 features a solid spruce top, rosewood sides and a striking three-piece rosewood/quilt maple back. The slim mahogany neck and 12"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the split-saddle design of the rosewood bridge provides superior intonation for sweeter-sounding chords and single-note runs.
Other premium features include maple body, neck and headstock binding; dark wood rosette and body purfling; synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle; rosewood headcap; abalone dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with black buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish. Available in Natural.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Series: G90 Series
- Colour: Natural
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: NEX
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: 3-Piece Rosewood with Quilt Maple Center
- Body Sides: Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast with Black Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
No upgrades available