Takamine GN93CE NEX Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic, Natural
Featuring Takamine's sleek and curvaceous NEX-style body, the GN93CE is an acoustic/electric guitar with a solid top and special back construction that give it an upscale feel and distinctive sound.
For players seeking a well-balanced guitar with great performance features and refined looks, the GD93CE has a solid spruce top, rosewood sides and a beautiful three-piece rosewood/quilt maple back. The slim mahogany neck and 12"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other premium features include maple body, neck and headstock binding; dark wood rosette and body purfling; synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle; rosewood headcap; abalone dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with black buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish.
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: NEX Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: 3-Piece Rosewood with Quilt Maple Center
- Body Sides: Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Special Electronics: Takamine TK-40D Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast with Black Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
No upgrades available
Takamine make great guitars. The finish on the guitar is superb. It sounds great and the electronics are brilliant.
A LOT of guitar for a not so big price! Better than the Fender Paramount PM-1 dread. MUCH BETTER actually!