Takamine P5JC Pro Jumbo Electro Acoustic
Takamine's P5JC jumbo cutaway model is loud and forceful, with a resonant solid spruce top with scalloped "X" top bracing for maximum volume, rosewood back and sides, a convenient Venetian cutaway for easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard, and elegant ivory body binding with dark wood purfling and abalone rosette.
Built with the performer in mind, the P5J features Takamine's proprietary CT4-DX preamp system and unique PalatheticGäó under-saddle pickup for superior amplified response. The dual channel CT4-DX provides a four-band EQ, two feedback-reducing notch-filter controls, a flexible dual-pickup mix control (for use when a second pickup is added), volume control and an onboard tuner.
Other performance-enhancing features include Takamine's asymmetrical neck profile GÇô which is slightly thinner on the bass side so that it fits the natural shape of your hand, resulting in a comfortable feel and improved playability. The split bone saddle provides more accurate intonation, while bridge pin positioning optimizes the break angle to improve sustain and presence.
Premium design appointments include a rosewood fingerboard with ivory and abalone "dot-in-dot" inlays, a rosewood headcap, gold tuners with gold buttons, a natural bone nut and gloss natural finish. The P5JC comes complete with a premium archtop hardshell case.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Series: Pro Series 5
- Color: Natural
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Abalone
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Body Back: Solid Rosewood
- Body Sides: Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.675" (42.5 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot-in-Dot
- Special Electronics:
- - CT4-DX Preamp with 4-band EQ,
- - Two Notch-Filter Controls,
- - Dual-Pickup Mix Control (If Second Pickup is Added),
- - Volume Control,
- - Onboard Tuner and Palathetic™ Under-Saddle Pickup.
- Bridge: Rosewood with Split Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Abalone "Dot-in-Dot" Inlays and Rosette, Venetian Cutaway Design, Palathetic™ Under-Saddle Pickup
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year