Takamine P6JC Pro 12-String Jumbo Electro Acoustic, Brown Sunburst
Takamine's P6JC-12 jumbo cutaway 12-string model is loud and forceful, with a resonant solid spruce top with scalloped "X" top bracing for maximum volume, a solid flame maple back and flame maple sides, a convenient Venetian cutaway for easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard, and elegant ivory body binding with black and white purfling and mother-of-pearl rosette.
Built with the performer in mind, the P6JC-12 features Takamine's proprietary CT4-DX preamp system and unique PalatheticGäó undersaddle pickup for superior amplified response. The dual-channel CT4-DX provides a four-band EQ, two feedback-reducing notch-filter controls, a flexible dual-pickup mix control (for use when a second pickup is added), volume control and an onboard tuner.
Other performance-enhancing features include Takamine's asymmetrical neck profile GÇô which is slightly thinner on the bass side so that it fits the natural shape of your hand, resulting in a comfortable feel and improved playability. The split bone saddle provides more accurate intonation, while bridge pin positioning optimizes break angle to improve sustain and presence.
Premium design appointments include an ebony fingerboard with ivory binding and mother-of-pearl "snowflake" inlays, a black headcap, gold tuners with pearl buttons, a natural bone nut and gloss brown sunburst finish. The P6JC-12 comes complete with a premium archtop hardshell case.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Series: Pro Series 6
- Color: Natural
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Body Back: Solid Flame Maple
- Body Sides: Flame Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Purfling: Black/White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Binding: Ivory
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl "Snowflake"
- - Volume,
- - 4-band EQ,
- - Two Notch-Filter Controls,
- - Dual-Pickup Mix Control
- Special Electronics:
- - CT4-DX Preamp with 4-band EQ,
- - Dual-Pickup Mix Control (If Second Pickup is Added),
- - Volume Control,
- - Onboard Tuner and Palathetic™ Under-Saddle Pickup.
- Bridge: Rosewood with Split Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast with Pearl Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 38 Coated Phosphor Bronze 12-String, (.010-.047 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Asymmetrical Neck Profile, Ivory Body Binding, Venetian Cutaway Design
No upgrades available