Takamine P6NC Pro NEX Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic
With Takamine's distinctive NEX body style, the P6NC is a singer's delight, combining the power of a dreadnought with balanced tone that perfectly complements the vocal range. It features a resonant solid spruce top with scalloped "X" top bracing for superior balance and articulation, a solid flame maple back and flame maple sides, a convenient Venetian cutaway for easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard, and elegant body binding with black and white purfling and mother-of-pearl rosette.
Built with the performer in mind, the P6NC features Takamine's proprietary CT4-DX preamp system and unique PalatheticGäó under-saddle pickup for superior amplified response. The dual-channel CT4-DX provides a four-band EQ, two feedback-reducing notch-filter controls, a flexible dual-pickup mix control (for use when a second pickup is added), volume control and an onboard tuner.
Other performance-enhancing features include Takamine's asymmetrical neck profile GÇô which is slightly thinner on the bass side so that it fits the natural shape of your hand, resulting in a comfortable feel and improved playability. The split bone saddle provides more accurate intonation, while bridge pin positioning optimizes break angle to improve sustain and presence.
Premium design appointments include an ebony fingerboard with ivory binding and mother-of-pearl "snowflake" inlays, a black headcap, gold tuners with pearl buttons, a natural bone nut and gloss brown sunburst finish. The P6NC comes complete with a premium archtop hardshell case.
- Series: Pro Series 6
- Color: Brown Sunburst
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: NEX Cutaway
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Body Back: Solid Flame Maple
- Body Sides: Flame Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Purfling: Black/White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Binding: Ivory
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.675" (42.5 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl "Snowflake"
- - Volume,
- - 4-band EQ,
- - Two Notch-Filter Controls,
- - Dual-Pickup Mix Control
- Special Electronics:
- - CT4-DX Preamp with 4-band EQ,
- - Dual-Pickup Mix Control (If Second Pickup is Added),
- - Volume Control,
- - Onboard Tuner and Palathetic™ Under-Saddle Pickup.
- Bridge: Rosewood with Split Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast with Pearl Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Asymmetrical Neck Profile, Ivory Neck Binding, Venetian Cutaway Design
No upgrades available