Takamine P7DC Pro Dreadnought Electro Acoustic
Takamine's powerful P7DC dreadnought combines tradition with contemporary
refinements; a solid spruce top with scalloped "X" top bracing and solid rosewood back and sides for rich clarity and projection, a convenient Venetian cutaway for easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard, and elegant maple body binding with dark wood purfling and abalone rosette.
Built with the performer in mind, the P7DC features Takamine's proprietary CTP-2 Cool TubeGäó preamp system paired with the unique PalatheticGäó under-saddle pickup for peerless amplified response. The dual-channel CTP-2 provides low-voltage tube tone, variable from bright and brilliant to thick and warm, three-band EQ with semi-parametric midrange, auxiliary input and volume (for use when a second pickup is added), and an onboard chromatic tuner.
Other performance-enhancing features include Takamine's asymmetrical neck profile G"ô which is slightly thinner on the treble side so that it fits the natural shape of your hand, resulting in a comfortable feel and improved playability. The split bone saddle provides more accurate intonation, and the rosewood bridge features abalone-dot ivory pins.
Premium design appointments include an ebony fingerboard with ivory binding, abalone "snowflake" inlays, a dark rosewood headcap with abalone Takamine logo, gold tuners with gold buttons, a natural bone nut and smooth gloss natural finish. The P7DC comes complete with a premium archtop hardshell case.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Series: Pro Series 7
- Color: Natural
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Abalone
- Body Binding: Maple
- Body Back: Solid Rosewood
- Body Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Purfling: Wood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.77" (45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone "Snowflake"
- - Volume,
- - 3-Band EQ with Semi-Parametric Midrange,
- - Auxiliary Input,
- - Onboard Chromatic Tuner
- Special Electronics:
- - CTP-2 Cool Tube™ Preamp System with 3-Band EQ,
- - Onboard Chromatic Tuner,
- - and Palathetic™ Under-Saddle Pickup
- Bridge: Rosewood with Split Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Asymmetric Neck Profile, Split Bone Saddle, Maple Body Binding