Tama HTC87W Roadpro Combination Tom/Cymbal Stand
Tama's "Roadproven Hardware" represents years of re-inovation of our prototypes in rigirous real life road testing which provides a new level of simplicity and durability for the modern "Pro Drummer". Hold a cymbal and a tom with this all-in-one stand.
- Quick-Set Tilter
- -TAMA's patented toothless Quick-Set Tilter marks another TAMA advancement in hardware. Relying on basic principles of physics, the Quick-Set Tilter holds its position using the friction of six smooth metal disc plates instead of traditional toothed gears, so you can adjust it to any desired angle. This mechanism also has a more durable structure than a conventional gear tilter.
- Omni-ball Tom Angle Adjustment
- -With its rock solid stability, TAMA's Omni-ball system has been acclaimed by pro drummers for well over twenty years. You can achieve almost any angle by loosening one T-nut.
- Glide-Tite Grip Joint
- -Our new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized.
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate
- -By simply gripping and pressing the two buttons on the both sides, users can attach and remove the Cymbal Mate with just one touch, making cymbals setup/breakdown a snap. Like our standard Cymbal Mate: fine adjustments to the cymbal's swinging motion can be made by rotating the unit.
- Nylon Washers
- -By inserting nylon washers into the leg stand joints we have improved durability and made the leg action much smoother!
- Steel Insert Nut
- -Placing a threaded steel insert nut inside the tripod base provides much more strength and makes stripping much less likely than with the traditional method of cutting the threads directly into the die-cast section.
- 28.6mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
- Double Braced Legs
- Boom Arm Length: 300mm (11-3/4in)
No upgrades available