Tama RW200 Rhythm Watch
The first timekeeper designed specifically for the band's timekeeper, TAMA's Rhythm Watch has everything a drummer needs to make sure they stay on tempo-live and in the studio.
Like the original Rhythm Watch, the RW200 features plenty of volume to use while playing real drums, a dial for quick tempo adjustments, separate volumes for quarter notes, eighths and triplets, but now features a large, easy to read backlit display, a more durable housing and keypad, and even more memory for pattern storage.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Tempo Range: 35-250 BPM
- Tempo & Beat Memory: 30 songs
- Beat: 0-9
- Display: LCD display with BACK LIGHT
- Size: 127x35x150mm (5x1.4x6in)
- Weight: 285g including battery
- Power Supply: 9V Battery (S-006P) or DC9V 200mA adapter
No upgrades available
Great Thanks *