Tannoy Reveal 402 Compact Active Monitor (Single)
The new Tannoy Reveal 402 Powered Monitor - Big Monitor Sound, Ultra-Compact Design.
Don't be fooled by the Tannoy Reveal 402's compact size. Decades of professional experience in loudspeaker design and tweaking is the foundation for creating the Tannoy Reveal 402.
The result is a massive soundscape created by the super-efficient 4" woofer and ultra-precise -+" tweeter.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Custom tweaked by Tannoy's in-house speaker guru, Dr. Paul Mills, the active cross-over filters of Reveal 402 have absolutely impeccable timing.
- This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix - as well as invite people to sit in with you during mixing sessions.
- If you're anything like us, you're not only working on mixes but also listening to your favorite music! Reveal 402 gives you the ultimate pathway for both.
- With the Aux Link, setting up has never been easier. Use the included mini jack cable to plug into your favorite music player and link your monitors for an instant stereo setup - no need for external interfaces
- Tannoy has an amazing legacy in the studio monitoring world. The new range of Reveal Studio Monitors adds to this and are a direct result of Tannoy's decades of experience in loudspeaker design, which acts as the foundation for creating these three new Reveal models.
- Tannoy's very own speaker guru, Dr. Paul Mills, has driven the design of everything from amplifier section to active crossover, filters, woofers and tweeters. The results are simply stunning and we believe this makes them the best monitors in their category.
- Ample amounts of power, in combination with custom-designed super-efficient woofers, allows for impressive and precise bass performance. The expertly tweaked crossover-filter-alignment ensures optimal timing between the custom designed drivers. This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix - as well as invite people to sit in with you during mixing sessions.
- Included in the box of each monitor, is a 5 meter 1/8"(3.5mm) jack cable. Combined with the AUX Link feature, this allows you to plug into your monitors quicker and easier than ever before. Whether you're mixing on the go or for the times when you just want to listen to some of your favorite music from your mobile device, it's simple to connect.
- Main Features:
- -Reveal the details of your music with the legendary Tannoy sound
- -Expertly voiced for a Massive Sweet Spot
- -Easy setup option with Aux Link. Cable includedDedicated Stop Footswitch
- Features Front:
- -Â¾" soft-dome "Poke-Resistant" tweeter
- -4" custom high-efficiency LF woofer
- -Accurately tuned front-firing bass port -allows near-wall placement and ensures optimal LF performance
- Features Rear:
- -Balanced and unbalanced inputs for maximum flexibility
- -Plug in your phone /tablet for instant listening gratification
- -Adjust volume and EQ to match your listening environment
- -50 Watt Bi-Amp module and active crossover filter ensures maximum power and tonal clarity
- Frequency Response - 56 Hz -48 kHz
- Power Output - 50 Watts
- HxWxDmm - 240 x 147 x 212