Tannoy TM1 Condenser Microphone
Tannoy TM1 Condenser Microphone Product Overview by GAK
The Tannoy TM1 Condenser Microphone has been engineered to capture your unique sounds with precision and clarity. The large-diaphragm microphone features premium-grade electronic components and a pure-gold diaphragm capsule and captures crystal clear audio through its cardioid pickup pattern design and broad 132 dB range.
The TM1 is suited for a variety of uses from recording to broadcasting and is protected by a heavy duty shock mount with an integrated pop shield and a reliable dust cover. It also comes with a 6m professional grade microphone cable.
The Tannoy TM1 Condenser Microphone has been designed with the ambition of being your go-to studio microphone for years to come - just add your talent and a mic stand!
- Package of TM1 microphone, shock mount with integrated pop shield, 20' (6 m) XLR cable and dust cover
- Premium large condenser microphone capsule with 1" gold plated diaphragm
- Internal shock mounting for microphone capsule
- Fixed cardioid polar pick-up pattern
- Ultra low noise design
- Extremely quiet preamplifier design with transformer-less output stage
- +48 V phantom powering for wide dynamic range