Tascam CD-200IL Multimedia Player
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The new Tascam CD-200iL is a simple, cost-effective solution to installations or PA rental where the extra features of a more complex CD or media player might go unused. Yet it gives you features like a pitch control with an on/off knob, a headphone output with its own level control, intro check, anti-shock memory, and a wide variety of convenient playback modes which can assist you in remaining error free during playback.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The CD-200iL is equipped with an iPod dock with both 30-pin and Lightning connectors to play files directly from an Apple iPod or iPhone. And it offers an additional stereo line input on the front for other sources. The unit can also play back MP3 and WAV files from data CDs and display ID3 tags and CD-Text. The included wireless remote control gives access to most features and allows tracks to be selected directly via a 10-key pad.
- Like all models in the signature "CD-200" series, the CD-200iL features Tascam's esteemed CD-5020A transport to provide quiet playback, smooth loading and longevity while being outfitted with shockproof memory. To ensure easy set-up in any system, there are stereo line RCA, coaxial and optical audio outputs, as well as a headphones output with level control for monitoring.
- The CD-200iL is the perfect 2U rack-mountable addition to any commercial or public space audio install. With its wide array of options and playback features this model can meet nearly any demands one might encounter for reliable, high-quality audio playback.
- Easy-to-use, affordable CD player with Apple dock
- Various playback options:
- -Audio CD playback
- -MP3/MP2 and WAV file playback from CD
- -Audio file or audio stream playback via an iPod or iPhone
- -Playback from other audio sources via AUX IN connector
- Both Lightning and 30-pin dock connectors provided
- High-quality TEAC audio CD drive (supports CD-R and CD-RW)
- Folder selection for dock devices as well as MP3/MP2 and WAV CDs
- Continuous, Random and Program playback modes
- Repeat playback (Single, All, Folder)
- Intro Check feature
- CD text and ID3 tag support to display artist and track information if available
- Time display (CD-DA: Elapsed, Remain, Total Remain; MP3: Elapsed)
- Â±14 % pitch control
- Anti-shock memory
- Headphones output with level control
- Analogue output (RCA)
- SPDIF digital outputs (coaxial and optical)
- Wireless remote control included
- 19-inch rack-mount chassis (2U)