Tascam DP-24SD 24 Track Digital Portastudio
The Tascam DP-24SD is a digital portastudio with a 24-track workstation which can allow up to 8 tracks of Simultaneous recording. There is a built in high quality mixer that includes everything you would require for a professional-sounding mix, from EQ and reverb to amp simulation and multi-band mastering effects. The Digital Portastudio can create professional level finished productions without the need for a computer, as it features an easy to use on-board control surface.For clear display of your mix, the DP-24SD has a large colour LCD displaying tracks, meters, and effects parameters. A set of 12 encoders control EQ, effects sends, and panning. Built-in effects include compression, guitar amp modeling, delay, reverb, with a total of 10 effects processors available during mixing.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 24-track digital Portastudio, 12 mono tracks 6 stereo tracks, 19 faders
- Simultaneous playback of 24 tracks, simultaneous recording of 8 tracks
- 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz sampling rate, 16 bit or 24 bit resolution
- 8 XLR/TRS combo connectors for inputs
- Phantom power supplied on all inputs (switchable A-D, E-H)
- Instrument-level input for direct recording of guitar or bass
- Inputs A-H and each track equipped with 3-band EQ
- Colour LC display and 12-encoder channel strip for simple operation
- Dedicated controls for EQ, pan and effect sends
- Peak-hold function for level meters on display
- Stereo RCA output, 2 effect send outputs (6.3-mm TS jack)
- Headphones output with 70 mW per channel
- Remote connector for optional RC-3F footswitch to enable hands-free control of several functions
- Automatic punch in/out, Track bounce function
- 8 virtual tracks per track for alternative takes, up to 99 locate marks per song
- Various edit functions (copy insert, copy paste, move insert, move paste, open, cut, silence, clone track, clean out) Editing on sub-frame level, Undo and Redo function with undo history
- Dynamics effects for input (Limiter, Compressor, Noise Suppressor, Exciter)
- Guitar multi-effects (Noise Suppression, Amp Simulation, Compression, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Auto Wah, Delay)
- Mix-down effects (Reverb, Delay, Stereo Chorus)
- Mastering tools (Equalizer, Multi-band Compressor, Normalizer)
- Chromatic tuner, Metronome
- File transfer via USB 2.0
- Dedicated AC adapter included (GPE248-120200-Z)
- Solid-state recording to SD cards for better shock resistance than hard drive recording
- SD card included
It looks very impressive , never done this before ,so now i have to get down to business ????????
More difficult to use than reviews suggested.
Good value for money and easy to use
Still getting my head around it. But sound quality is fantastic
I'm not ready to use this machine yet but if it is at the usual Tascam standard, it should be ok.