Tascam DP-32SD 32 Track Digital Portastudio
A Gak Overview Of the Tascam DP-32SD 32 Track Digital Portastudio:
The Tascam DP-32SD is a home recording Portastudio with 32 tracks based on solid-state technology. The unit is state of the art with a colour LCD and channel strip controls to make recording simple so the user can stay creative. Up to 8 tracks can be recorded at a time on a standard SD/SDHC memory card through its XLR and 6.3-mm combo jacks. Input processing like compression and limiting, an internal send effect with reverb, delay and chorus, guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument-level input as well as an external effects send are available during recording.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 32-track digital Portastudio
- 8 mono tracks, 12 stereo tracks (can also be used as mono tracks)
- Record up to 8 tracks at once with 44.1/48 kHz and 16/24-bit audio resolution
- Simultaneous playback of all 32 tracks
- Virtual tracks for alternate takes and undo
- Dedicated stereo master track
- Colour LC display and 12-encoder channel strip for simple operation
- Built-in 40-channel mixer
- Mix down your 32 playback tracks with eight input signals to the dedicated stereo master track
- Use the Bounce function to set tracks free by mixing multiple tracks to a single mono or stereo track
- Dedicated controls for EQ, pan and effect sends
- Solid-state recording to SD Card media for better shock resistance and reliability compared to hard drive recording
- 8 balanced microphone inputs on balanced combo XLR/jack connectors
- Switchable phantom power for 4 channels each
- One input switchable to instrument level for direct recording of a guitar or bass
- Unbalanced stereo output (RCA jacks)
- Balanced stereo monitor output (6.3-mm TRS jacks)
- Two unbalanced effect sends (6.3-mm TS jacks)
- Stereo headphones output (6.3-mm TRS jack)
- Footswitch input (2.5-mm mini jack) for Tascam RC-3F (optional accessory)
- Input effects (Limiter, Compressor, Noise suppressor, Exciter)
- Guitar effects (Amp simulator, Reverb, Compressor, Chorus, Flanger, Phase shifter)
- Mixdown effects (Reverb, Delay, Stereo chorus)
- Mastering effect (Single/Multi-band stereo compressor, EQ, Noise shaping)
- Mark function (up to 99 location marks)
- Built-in chromatic tuner and metronome
- USB 2.0 port for data backup/restore and file transfer with a computer
- For mixdown, the DP-32SD offers 20 channel faders and 12 rotary controls for EQ, Pan and effects including reverb and chorus. During the mastering process, the material can be further optimized with EQ, compression and normalization. Once finished, songs can be transferred to computer over USB to publish the songs on the Internet, for example.
No upgrades available
I'm old school. Can't get the hang of Cubase. Tascam DP is the way to go for me. Easy to understand and works perfectly for my needs. Versatile and user friendly.
great machine when working, terrible when its faulty.
I am delighted with this Portastudio from Tascam, it is very well made, the sound quality is superb and it is so easy to use with a well written manual.
Great piece of gear, Easy enough to work out and start recording. Tascam quality 10/10