Tascam DR-10CS Recorder for Sennheiser Lavalier Microphones
Tascam DR-10CS Overview
TASCAM's DR-10C-series recorders connect to your lavaliere microphone to create a compact recording system that fits on a belt pack. Two versions are available: the DR-10CL for Lectrosonics mics and DR-10CS for Sennheiser microphones. Additionally, option kits are available for Shure (AK-DR10CH) and Sony/RAMSA (AK-DR10CR.)
The DR-10CL & CS recorders have both inputs and outputs, so they can either be used stand-alone or with a wireless transmitter. When used with a transmitter, the DR-10C acts as a backup to protect against wireless dropouts during recording. For lectures or worship services, the DR-10C can record the entire program before it gets to the front of house system. And for events like weddings and reality TV production, the DR-10C is a compact recording system for body mics.
The lightweight DR-10C runs for hours on a single AAA battery. It records to standard microSD media. Recording features include auto-gain and a low-cut filter for simple setup. Its dual recording feature records a safety track of your audio at a lower level, so in case of distortion you have a non-clipped backup. When multiple units are used, an infrared signal can synchronize settings between recorders.
Whether using it as a backup or as a primary recording system, there's nothing else like the TASCAM DR-10CL and CS..
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Micro linear PCM recorder for lavalier microphones
- Can be connected between a lavalier microphone and a wireless transmitter to provide a backup recording
- Mono recording at 48 kHz sample rate and 24-bit resolution
- Records to microSD/microSDHC card (up to 32 GB)
- Dual recording function allows two files to be recorded simultaneously at different levels to provide a safety track in case of distortion
- Hold function prevents accidentally switching off the recorder
- Switchable limiter to prevent clipping
- Auto gain control
- Time Track increment function writes new track after a preset amount of time (switchable on/off)
- Playback function for checking recordings via headphones
- Headphones output
- Built-in clock for storing time information with recordings
- OEL display with great visibility
- Power supply through one AAA battery/ rechargeable or USB connection
- More than eight hours recording with a single AAA battery
- Settings can be created in a text file on a computer and transferred to theDR-10C via USB
- Infrared data communication allows setting information to be transferred to other DR-10X recorders
- Firmware update possible using the microSD card
- Two models for Lectrosonics and Sennheiser mics,option packs available for Shure, Sony, Rams
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.