Tascam GB-10 Guitar/Bass Trainer/Recorder
Based on its acclaimed line of instrument trainers, TASCAM's GB-10 is the ultimate tool for guitar and bass players to learn and record new music. Load up the SD card with your MP3 collection, then loop and slow down licks without changing the pitch. Plug into the 1/4" input to play along through amp modeling, reverb and other effects. The GB-10 even records your music with an overdub mode to build up arrangements.
The GB-10 includes a 2GB SD card for loading in your music collection. Variable Speed Audition allows musicians to independently change the speed and pitch of MP3 or WAV playback. The tabletop design is perfect for practicing almost anywhere. A tuner and metronome are also built-in for precision playback, and a footswitch input allows hands-free control.
The TASCAM GB-10 is the ideal practice tool for musicians of any skill level to build their technique.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Instrument trainer / recorder
- 1/4" guitar/bass input
- Guitar/bass effects including amp modelling, delay, reverb, chorus and more
- Records 44.1kHz/16-bit WAV files
- Playback 16 or 24-bit WAV files or MP3 files
- SD/SDHC card media slot with included 2GB card
- Overdub recording allows sound-on-sound build up of an arrangement
- Loop playback using dedicated buttons
- Variable Speed Audition speeds up or slows down playback without changing the pitch
- Chromatic Tuner and Metronome
- USB 2.0 jack for high-speed music transfer
- Dedicated keys and large LCD display for easy operation
- Angled desktop design
- Includes 2GB SD card, AA batteries, USB cable
No upgrades available
Nice tidy machine
Great little piece of kit, let’s me load up with MP3s, plug in and jam along in my headphones without bothering anyone. You can also very speed, pitch or loop stuff if you’re practicing, and there’s some decent effects thrown in too!
Some functions are not intuitive to use but the manual is well written and easy to follow. I'd downloaded a copy of the manual before ordering so knew that the product had the functions that I wanted and also additional features that made it excellent value for money.
Neat little piece of kit. I remember having the first CD based trainers that this company produced which were pretty ground breaking in their day. This is like comparing a modern digital SLR camera with a Box Brownie. Using digital music files on SD cards, which for me, a single card can hold every jam-along backing track I have ever bought, along with the comprehensive range of effects, the tempo/pitch adjustment, the looping and the ability to record yourself is just completely mind blowing. Add to that the fact that I needed two of the originals - one for guitar and one for bass, where this one can be used for both; this is the perfect practice machine - an absolute joy to use.
The best piece of kit any gigging guitarist should have in their kit bag. Fantastic for practicing songs and analysis of song composition.