Tascam MD-CD 1
The MD-CD1 combines CD playback and MiniDisc recording in a single rackmount unit which saves rack space and installation budgets. Each component has its own analogue and digital outputs so that both sources can be used independently, and there is also a combined output for continuous playback over both decks.
The MD-CD1 has a host of professional features, such as pitch control, MP3 CD playback with ID3 tag display, a computer keyboard connector for title editing and transport control, RS-232 control and an optional analogue balanced I/O board that allow it to be specified into a wide variety of applications. CDs can be played back at up to 16% faster or slower, and can even be played back faster without changing the pitch. Discs can be duplicated from CD to MiniDisc at up to 4x speed, and a wireless IR remote is included.
Like all of Tascam's products designed for fixed installation, the MD-CD1 is a reliable player designed for years of trouble-free use.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- CD deck:
- -MP3 file playback / ID3 tag display
- -Â±16% pitch control
- -Change Tempo without affecting the key
- -Dedicated digital and analog outputs
- -Transport control with PS/2 Keyboard
- MD deck:
- -Supports ST, MONO, LP2, and LP4 mode (REC/PLAY)
- -Edit function
- -Overwrite recording
- -Â±12.5% pitch control
- -Dedicated Digital I/O (optical) and analog I/O (RCA)
- -PS/2 Keyboard input for title input and external control
- -4 x speed MiniDisc duplication
- -MD-CD continuous playback
- -Wireless IR remote controller
- -RS-232C serial control
- -Optional balanced I/O board (LA-MC1)
- -2U rackmountable form factor