Tascam MH-8 Headphone Amp
TASCAM's MH-8 is the ultimate headphone amplifier for studio, stage and installation. Each of the eight stereo outputs gets 250mW per side with three switchable sources available. Two stereo inputs can be shared to any of the outputs, and individual stereo direct inputs are available for each of the eight channels. A headphone out can select any one of these inputs, or mix several together. A set of foldback outputs allow you to chain other MH-8s into a system.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 8 headphone outputs
- All inputs and outputs are balanced input except for RCA input jack.
- 250mW 250mW / 32ohm outputs on each channel
- 2 stereo input (XLR/TRS and XLR/RCA) with input signal and overload LED.
- 8 direct stereo input on each channel (TRS balanced/ L-mono)
- 2 LED for Input signal and overload on each channel
- 3 assign SW (INPUT 1, INPUT 2 and DIRECT) on each channel
- "¢ Mono SW on each channel
- "¢ 2 Fold back outputs of Stereo input 1 and 2
- "¢ GND lift and GND terminal
- "¢ Easy replace a fuse
- "¢ 1U rack mountable