Taylor 314ce Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic, V-Class
Taylor 314ce Product Overview by GAK
A cutaway electro-acoustic from Taylor, the 314ce is a Grand Auditorium perfect for both practicing and gigging.
The guitar features a solid Sitka Spruce top, Sapele back and sides alongside Taylor's V-Class bracing, giving the guitar more volume, longer sustain and a stronger projection.
Appointments include black binding, Gemstone fretboard/peghead inlays in Italian acrylic, and satin-finish back and sides with a
The guitar comes with a deluxe hardshell case.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"