Taylor 414ce-R Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic, V-Class, Rosewood/Spruce
Taylor 414ce-R Product Overview by GAK
A cutaway electro-acoustic from Taylor, the 414ce-R is a Grand Auditorium perfect for both practicing and gigging.
The guitar features a solid Sitka Spruce top, Rosewood back and sides alongside Taylor's V-Class bracing, giving the guitar more volume, longer sustain and a stronger projection.
Appointments include crisp white binding, Diamond fretboard/peghead inlays in Italian acrylic, and a Taylor ES2 pickup.
The guitar comes with a deluxe hardshell case.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"