Taylor 812ce Grand Concert Electro Acoustic, V-Class
Introducing the Taylor 812ce... Taylor's rosewood/spruce Grand Concert is all about articulation and intimacy. It's a finger-style favourite for its balanced and focused response, now enhanced by the tone-boosting power of V-Class bracing. The revoicing of the 800 Series has brought out extra midrange warmth in this body shape, while the addition of our new bracing design adds projection and sustain, making this a surprisingly punchy guitar for its compact, player-friendly size. A Venetian cutaway offers easy access to the upper register, while Taylor Expression System 2 electronics serve up exceptional amplified tone. Premium appointments include maple binding and back strip, rosewood top edge trim, and a rosewood pickguard.
Taylor 812ce Features:
- Grand Concert Body Shape: A smaller-bodied guitar ideally suited for fingerstyle.
- Sitka Spruce Top: The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
- Indian Rosewood Body: The tonewood superstar. Popular, traditional, and versatile, Bob Taylor puts Indian rosewood among the greatest tonewoods ever.
- ES2 Electronics: The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- Venetian Cutaway: Known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
- V-Class Bracing: A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
Please note: Image for illustrative purposes only.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.