Taylor BBT Big Baby Taylor Acoustic, Sapele/Spruce
The Taylor Big Baby is the Baby Taylor's big sibling, a 15/16-scale Dreadnought with a solid Sitka spruce top and sapele-laminate back and sides that boasts a surprisingly full voice. Some guitar manufacturers compromise the tone of their travel and short-scale instruments to make them portable, but not Taylor. Thanks to its clever design the Big Baby is a s seriously impressive guitar. And much like the original Baby Taylor and the GS Mini, whether you're actually travelling, or just playing at home, the Big Baby is a refreshingly fun guitar.
Big Baby Body Shape
The biggest of the Taylor small body shapes, the Big Baby is just short of being a full-size guitar.
Sitka Spruce Top
The soundboard choice for most acoustics, Sitka spruce produces a broad and versatile dynamic tonal range and is versatile and happily accomodates a broad range of playing styles.
Layered Sapele Back and Sides
Layered (laminated) Sapele back sides add to the Big Baby's road ready ruggedness
No Electronics - No Cutaway
To keep things simple the Big Baby is a straight up, non-electro, non-cutaway, acoustic.
Includes a lightweight gig bag and makes a trusty companion wherever you go even, if it's just to the sofa...
Call GAK now for Taylor info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Type and Shape: 6-String 15/16 Size Dreadnought.
- Back and Sides: Sapele Laminate.
- Top: Sitka Spruce.
- Soundhole Rosette: Laser-Etched.
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany.
- Fretboard: Ebony.
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots.
- Headstock Overlay: Lexan.
- Bridge: Ebony.
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq.
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated.
- Strings: Elixir® Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB® Coating.
- Scale Length: 25 1/2 Inches.
- Truss Rod: Adjustable.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 11/16 Inches.
- Number of Frets: 20.
- Finish: Varnish.
- Body Width: 15 Inches.
- Body Depth: 4 Inches.
- Body Length: 19 1/2 Inches.
- Overall Length: 40 1/4 Inches.
- Includes soft gig bag.
No upgrades available