Taylor K24ce Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic, V-Class
The Taylor K24ce is an all-koa grand auditorium electro acoustic and part of the beautiful koa series: complements the exotic visual character of figured koa with wood-rich appointments.
Among the first Taylor models to be voiced with Taylor's new V-Class bracing, the K24ce acoustic will inspire players in both looks and sound. The hardwood koa top helps produce a balanced response across the tonal spectrum, with a clear, focused voice that lends itself to amplification through the onboard ES2 electronics. With the V-Class treatment, players can expect more dynamic range, more sustain, and notes that sound more in tune with each other than ever before, giving chords a more sonically pleasing character along the entire fretboard.
Together with the popular Grand Auditorium body, the musical versatility makes this a guitar that can cover a lot of ground. Visually, koa’s shimmering figure is highlighted with organically styled appointments that include Taylor's new Spring Vine inlay in maple, with maple binding and top trim adding a creamy counterpoint against the shaded edgeburst finish that surrounds the entire guitar.
- Grand Auditorium: Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
- Hawaiian Koa Top: A koa top's visual beauty is instantly inspiring, while its sonic rewards unfold over time, as warm, sweet overtones gradually emerge.
- Hawaiian Koa Body: Few woods carry the allure of Hawaiian koa, with its gorgeous figure and sweet, complex tone.
- Expression System 2: Captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- Venetian Cutaway: Known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
- V-Class Bracing: A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.