TC Electronic BH250 250W Micro Bass Head
The TC Electronic BH250 Bass Amp is an incredibly powerful but compact bass head which packs a mighty punch with 250W of power. Small enough to fit inside your gigbag pocket, this lightweight unique bass head is the ultimate portable choice whether you're jamming at home or gigging in smaller to medium-size venues.
The versatile TonePrint knob is a shortcut to expression, allowing you to load signature bass effects instantly. Choose between Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato, Drive, Octaver or SpectraComp or Bass Drive and signature artist TonePrints by a number of bass legends like Nathan East and Michael Shuman. These are all available for free on the TC Electronic website or via the TonePrint app for iPhone or Android.
The BH250 also features a handy on-board tuner which allows you to get back in tune at lightning speed, whether you're playing on a 4, 5 or 6 string bass.
You can set the adaptable BH250 up to any cabinet, including the fantastic RS series which we stock on our website.
- BH250 Main Features
- Portable - 4 lbs. / 1,8 kg
- Inspirational - TonePrint® Signature Bass Effects
- TonePrint Artists - Signature Effects Created by Some of the Best Bass Players Around
- TonePrint Effect Types - Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato, Octaver, SpectraComp & BassDrive
- Built-in Bass Tuner - Tunes Any Bass with 4, 5 or 6 Strings in Seconds
- Intelligently Contoured Tone Controls - Cut and Boost at Different Frequencies, Tailored Specifically for Bass (Bass Cut: 80Hz, Bass Boost: 100Hz, Mid Cut: 500Hz, Mid Boost: 800Hz, Treble Cut: 1800Hz, Treble Boost: 3150Hz)
- Dimensions - 8.7" x 2.5 x 9.1" / 220 mm x 63 mm x 231 mm
excellent service , speedy delivery , item as described , would use again
This is a small unit ideal for my theatre-type gig. The tone range is quite impressive and the in-built tuner is most useful, especially with the mute. Perhaps not extremely powerful but just the job when going through a di to house systems. Very compact and light, it fits into a gig-bag.
Does what it is expected to. :-)