TC Electronic Blacksmith
TC Electronic Blacksmith is the flagship bass amplifier, combining both classic and modern tones to make it as versatile as possible. Running on a whopping 1,600 Watts of power, the Blacksmith delivers colossal bass tone and is not only highly responsive to the more delicateness of playing but also ensures that you keep that authoritative stage presence with the heaviest of bass lines.
With the Blacksmith, you can create three user-defined presets which means swapping between styles, techniques and basses is easier and quicker than ever, so there really is no limit to your versatility when playing.
Additionally, you can use the 4 band semi-parametric EQ section and then tweak between the TubeTone, SpectraComp and TweeterTone knobs to really establish the unique tones that you desire.
The Blacksmith is not only an undeniably a powerful and authoritative bass head, it is also very easy to use and adapts to many styles of playing meaning that you really cannot go wrong with this product.
- Power - 1600 watts (4500 watts peak).
- Presets - 3 user-defined presets.
- SpectraComp™ - Multi-band compression - the musical way to compress!
- TubeTone™ - Emulation of both the tube preamp and tube power amp sections.
- On-board chromatic tuner - Always active for instant pitch monitoring at any time.
- 4-band EQ - Semi-parametric Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid and Treble.
- TweeterTone™ - Front panel tweeter level control for crisp and modern bass tones.
- Transformer balanced Studio grade Line driver output