TC Electronic D-Two Delay Signal Processor
TC Electronic D Two Delay Product Overview by GAK
With the TC Electronic D Two Delay, effects masters TC had the inspiration to combine their astounding delays with the exciting introduction of the Rhythm Tap feature. Rhythm Tap allows not only can you tap tempo, but you can tap actual rhythm patterns on the unit, meaning your creativity will know no bounds! It features all the classic TC delays, from Ping Pong to a Reverse delay and offers three ways to control your delays (Traditional, Straight and Rhythm Mode) and truly sculpt your sound to your liking.
- Connectors: 1/4" phone jack, balanced
- Impedance, balanced/unbalanced: 21 kOhm / 13 kOhm
- Max. Input Level: 24 dBu
- Min. Input Level for 0 dBFS: 0 dBu
- Sensitivity: @12 dB headroom: -12 dBu to 12 dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling bit-stream
- A to D Delay: 0.65 ms / 0.70 ms @ 48 kHz / 44.1 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB typ, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD: typ < 92 dB (0,0025 %) @ 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 0/-0.1 dB @ 48 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.