TC Electronic G-System Multi-Effects Processor
TC Electronic G System Product Overview by GAK
The TC Electronic G System was the first ever complete high quality floor based guitar system. It offers a complete range of the highest-quality effects on the market matched with astonishingly flexible control and integration.
The G System has two DSP sections which provide the quality effects, analog loops, amp switching, floor control and 9VDC power outputs for your pedals, making it undoubtably one of the most adaptable products ever created.
With the G System, you are in total control as you can choose between a floor or rack based setup, decide how the effects are routed, tailor the floor switch layout and choose from over 25 different effects! You really won't find anything else like it.
- The best sounding and highest quality effects available for guitar.
- 96kHz Engine (preserves harmonics for overdrive pedals)
- 8 simultaneous effects (filter, compression, gate, modulation, pitch, delay, reverb, EQ)
- Chromatic tuner
- More than 25 high quality algorithms available
- 4 analog loops 4 switches for remote control of analog preamps and amps
- Analog insert point for preamp (buffered design for long cable runs)
- Seamless integration of DSP and Loops (pre effects, loops and post effects)
- 4x 9VDC power outputs for powering external pedals
- Direct access user interface via 18 huge chrome footswitches
- Unique footswitch encoders allowing on-thefly editing of effects
- Up to 4 simultaneous expression pedals
- Tap tempo
- Unique 19 compatible format, allowing you to choose; effects on the floor or in the rack
- Unsurpassed construction, stable and solid. Built like a tank.
No upgrades available