TC Electronic Hall Of Fame 2 Mini Reverb Pedal
TC Electronic Hall Of Fame 2 Mini Product Overview by GAK
Iconic Ultra-Compact Reverb Pedal with Groundbreaking MASH Footswitch and New Shimmer Reverb Algorithm
The TC Electronic Hall Of Fame Mini is your go-to product if you're looking to add some space to your guitar tone but you're lacking space on your pedalboard!
A miniature version of the original legendary HOF reverb, this pedal delivers many of industry leader TC's renowned reverbs including spring, hall, room, plate and cathedral. It also comes enabled with TonePrint technology, meaning you can play along with tones created by your favourite artists like Steve Vai, Paul Gilbert and Steve Morse.
The Hall Of Fame Mini has an analog dry-through design which ensures zero latency and complete tonal transparency. Alongside this, True Bypass means there is absolutely no tone colouration. This pedal does what it says on the tin, sporting a simple design consisting of one Reverb knob, so there's no time spent messing around with other settings. With the HOF mini, there really is no going wrong.
- TonePrint enabled - load HOF Mini with your favorite artist's tone
- Room for choice - swap between a smorgasbord of renowned TC Electronic reverbs including spring, hall, room, plate, cathedral and many many more using TonePrint
- Ultra-small footprint - will fit on any pedal board
- True Bypass for zero tone coloration
- Analog-Dry-Through design - no conversion of the dry signal for absolute tonal transparency and zero latency
- Works flawlessly with guitar and line level/FX Loop signals
Lovely reverb, as far as it goes. Getting onto the TC Electronic site, and finding help is not easy. My iMac OS doesn't run their TonePrint Editor so I'd have been really disappointed if the reverb it comes with was poor. However, it has a wide range, and lots of variability, and the Mash switch is quite fun, if a bit more subtle than I'd hoped for. So, the pedal alone would score highly, but the mediocre score reflects the rubbish TC Electronics side of things.