TC Electronic M100 Multi Effects Processor
TC Electronic M100 Multi Effects Processor Product Overview by GAK
The TC Electronic M100 Multi Effects Processor is a small but mighty device for studio and stage applications and is a fantastically user-friendly choice if you're wanting to add a bit of digital magic to those all-important finishing touches.
The M100 includes 16 of TC's award-winning effects such as reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and a range of unique multi-effects. Simplistic mix, balance and output control knobs make it incredibly easy to quickly adjust to your perfect sound. Additionally, the innovative Parameter and Tap/Select controls give you optimum control over a wide range of parameters.
This effects processor has two modes of operation, running on either mono or stereo. Alongside this, it has stereo input level control with LED level indication to ensure ultimate signal precision.
The M100 is the perfect portable and affordable way to add a new dimension to your sound, guaranteed to take your performance to the next level.
- Stereo multi-effects processor for studio and stage applications
- 16 award-winning TC effects including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects
- Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions to control a wide range of parameters
- Stereo Input Level control with LED level indication
- Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls for perfect level adjustment
- High-resolution 24-bit AD/DA converters
- Additional footswitch connector for easy effects on/off control