TC Electronic PolyTune 3 Tuner Pedal
Say hello to the new TC Electronic PolyTune 3! The original PolyTune was a game-changer for professionals and amateurs alike, making the task of tuning much quicker and simpler. With the PolyTune 3, TC Electronic have simply made made this tuning pedal do more.
The PolyTune 3 has kept the popular features such as polyphonic, chromatic, ultra-precise strobe mode and alternate tunings. Polyphonic is the best option for tuning all your strings at the same time when gigging, chromatic is the mode to use for accuracy during songwriting and strobe mode ensures maximum precision while recording.
In the way of new features, the PolyTune 3 has TC's highly acclaimed Bonafide Buffer integrated into it. The Bonafide Buffer ensures zero signal degradation, even with long cables, so your tone is constantly protected.
The PolyTune 3 is a fantastic option whether you're playing in full sunlight on a festival stage or in a smaller dimly lit venue as it features an ambient light detector in its 109-LED display which adjusts with ease to ensure optimum visibility for your readout.
- Ultra-compact polyphonic tuner gives you fast, accurate tuning and a high-quality tone tool in a single unit
- Quickly get in tune with polyphonic, chromatic and strobe tuning modes
- Built-in all-analog Bonafide Buffer circuitry preserves your tone through long cable runs and convoluted pedal boards
- Polyphonic tuning lets you tune all your strings at once
- Lightning-fast chromatic tuner offers 0.5 cent accuracy
- Ultra-precise strobe tuner gives you ±0.1 cent accuracy for ultimate tuning performance
- Exceptional buffer keeps your tone transparent and crisp with a 1 MΩ input, 100 Ω output and extremely high >112 dB signal to noise ratio
- Switchable true bypass / buffer modes let you optimize signal integrity for any setup
- "Always on" tuning mode keeps tuner on and detecting your strings, even when not muted
- Super-bright 109-LED display and an ambient light detector provide an instant clear readout in all viewing conditions
- Automatically switches between polyphonic and monophonic tuning modes based on how many strings you play
No upgrades available
Great tuner pedal
Class pedal nothing else to say about it really
Does what it says on the tin.
Best tuner bar none.I don't like the Boss TU3 which feels to bulky. I have a number of these and the TU3.