TC Electronic Rusty Fuzz Pedal
TC Electronic Rusty Fuzz Product Overview by GAK
Inspired by the iconic Fuzz Face circuits, the silicon-based TC Electronic Rusty Fuzz pedal delivers the old-school tones of the late 60s known for its dynamic character and smooth gain structure.
Rusty Fuzz gives you control of volume, tone and amount of fuzz you want and takes you on a trip through a tonal time machine as you can dart from Hendrix-esque ripping velcro-fuzz to soaring David Gilmour-like solo sustain with ease. You can also take a more modern route and experience the fiery fuzz tones of Queens Of The Stone Age - there's really no limits to this pedal!
Not only does this pedal sport a compact and roadworthy design, it also features top mounted I/O jacks to maximise pedalboard space and True Bypass to ensure zero tonal coloration when turned off - truly a pedal fit for any board!
- Silicon-based transistor circuit
- Vintage gated and velcro-fuzz tones
- A wealth of iconic fuzz tones on tap
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact but roadworthy enclosure
- Highly affordable - Extreme value for the money
- Runs on 9V batteries or optional 9V PSU
- Power consumption: 9V DC and 7mA