TC Electronic Spectradrive Pedal
A high-quality Bass Preamp from TC Electronic that utilises the technology from their famous Bass amps.
By utilising TubeDrive technology, the stompbox is able to emulate the tube stages of preamp and power amplifiers. Within this, the TonePrint technology gives you top of the range multi-band compression which helps you cut through the mix with ease.
Onboard you will find the Intelligent EQ stack with four control dials, giving you the ability to completely shape the tone of your amp.
The Balanced DI on the back of the unit allows direct connection to a mixing console and recording equipment.
- High-quality bass preamp ported directly from TC’s line of bass amps gives you exceptional tonal options for practice, live, and studio performance
- TubeDrive with TonePrint technology emulates preamplifier and power amplifier tube stages, offering you everything from subtle drive to full-on distortion
- SpectraComp control with TonePrint technology provides a variety of ultra-transparent and highly musical multi-band compression profiles to cut through any mix
- Intelligent EQ stack dedicated to bass has four simple control dials to give you easy and impressive tone-shaping
- Balanced DI with pre/post switch allows direct connection to mixing consoles or recording equipment
- Superior analog buffering from the BONAFIDE BUFFER pedal prevents signal distortion from long cable runs
- Auxiliary rehearsal input for playback through speaker or headphones
- Parallel outputs for tuning or sending clean signal to your amp and mixer
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation for personal practice and silent rehearsals
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
No upgrades available
I have had this for less than a week but it does what I bought it for very well. I needed a practice pre-amp with headphone out and aux-in. It seems well built and I like the tone.
Fantastic product. I would recommend some YouTube videos to grasp the drive section.
Love it! Still trying things out, but been using it with a guitar as well as my bass!
quick as always