TC Electronic Vibraclone Rotary Pedal
TC Electronic Vibraclone Rotary Product Overview by GAK
A dynamic emulation of the vintage Vibratone Rotating Speaker, the Vibraclone Rotary from TC Electronic helps you to emulate classic tones from the likes of Hendrix, Harrison, Trower, Gilmour and many more.
The pedal features an easy to use 2-knob interface which gives you the ability to the intensity of the speed and drive. There's also a toggle switch that allows you to switch between Vintage Chorale or Tremolo.
The Vibraclone can run off either a 9V battery or a DC power supply depending on your specific requirements.
- Dynamic emulation of the classic Vibratone* Rotating Speaker
- Easy to use 2-knob interface controlling intensity of speed and drive
- Toggle switch lets you choose between vintage-sounding Chorale or Tremelo setting
- True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- "Built-like-a-tank" metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
No upgrades available
Built like a tank! Brilliant rotary speaer or vibrato effects. Has a satisfying 'swoosh' to it. There is a slight click when you hit the footswitch, but not as bad as some more expensive pedals I have. For the money, these can't be beat! I've not owned this for long, so can't say how it will last in constant use, but they feel as solid as rock!