TC Electronic WireTap Riff Recorder Pedal
TC Electronic WireTap Riff Recorder Product Overview by GAK
The TC Electronic WireTap Riff Recorder is truly a necessity for any serious musician. This super-compact pedal ensures that you'll never forget that awesome riff idea again, and when inspiration strikes you can capture your ideas immediately so you can finally wave goodbye to handheld recorders.
WireTap lets you record up to 8 hours of high-quality audio on the pedal which you can later work on via your own choice of DAW, or via the ground-breaking free WireTap app. All you have to do is tap on the pedal once to start recording and once again when you want to stop. Afterwards, you can instantly play the recording using the playback button which can also be used to delete by holding it down.
Equipped with True Bypass, WireTap will never compromise your tone when it's unengaged and its incredibly compact design means that it's bound to find a place on your pedalboard.
- Pedal-simple Riff Recorder
- Record up to 8hours of music on the pedal
- Records in 24-bit 44.1khz audio quality
- Free accompanying app for iOS and Android
- Bluetooth connectivity - Sync the pedal with the app
- Trim, tag, group, name and share your riffs via the app
- Ultra-compact design
- Runs on 9V DC/100mA