TC Helicon Critical Mass
TC Helicon Critical Mass Product Overview by GAK
The TC Helicon Critical Mass promises to inject atmosphere into your live performance with an easy to use vocal stompbox.
The Critical Mass pedal allows you to engage with your audience whatever environment you're playing in, whether it be in a small local venue, a festival stage or even in a church as you can choose from "melodic" or "gang" style vocals. The three studio-grade reverb styles are highly adaptable to the ambience of any room to bring out the best in your performance.
Compression, de-esser and gate control the shape of your sound, guaranteeing precision and clarity with every note, giving you the peace of mind that your audience can hear exactly what you're singing and join in!
With simplistic controls, the Critical Mass automatically sets your mic gain to the optimal level, letting you concentrate giving nothing less than your best performance every night.
- INCLUDED EFFECTS
- -Group Vocals
- -8 melodic and gang style group vocals, including octave up/down options
- Lead/Group Mix
- -3 vocally tuned Reverb styles with adjustable level
- -Adaptive Tone on/off
- -Mic Control Group Vocal on/off
- -Footswitch Group Vocal on/off
- -Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- -Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- -Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- -Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- -Two-part die cast metal
- -Rubber adhesive feet
- -Mic In to Out
- -Input Connector: XLR female, balanced
- -Input Impedance: 3k1 Ohm
- -Input Clip Sensitivity: -1 dBu
- -SNR A-Weighted: >114 dB
- -Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
- -Output Connector: XLR male, impedance balanced, pin 2 hot
- -Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- -Output Full Scale Level: +7.5 dBu
- -Input to Output Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz