TC Helicon Harmony Singer 2
The TC Helicon Harmony Singer 2 Effects Processor is the perfect solution for any singer who wants to make sure they have the tools to help them put in an outstanding vocal performance, every time.
It's equipped with harmony backing vocals, state-of-the-art reverb and Adaptive Tone shaping, so the the Harmony Singer 2 will elevate your performance to the next level. The unit provides you with all you need to produce studio-quality vocal and guitar processing, including added effects such as eight harmony styles, all controlled via your guitar, along with Room, Club and Hall reverb choices. With its wide range of parameters and functions plus its portable size, the Harmony Singer 2 is the ideal solution for acoustic guitar players and singers who wish to add a new layer of creativity to their performance.
Call GAK now for Vocal Effects info, advice and the UK's best prices - 01273 665400
- 8 different arrangements of Harmony voices
- Room, Club and Hall reverbs
- Separate mix level control of Harmony voices
- Transparent Thru connection to guitar amp
- Battery operation (batteries optional)
- Ground Lift removes hum when needed
- Clean, clear, low noise mic preamp with phantom power
- Reverb and Tone can remain on whether Harmony is on or off so you always sound great
- Mic Control allows remote Harmony on/off using the switch on the Sennheiser e 835 FX or TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction
- USB connection to free VoiceSupport application for easy firmware updates, product-specific news and more.
- 9V operation (vs 12V) to accommodate common pedalboard power supplies
- Automatic input gain – no more setting and adjusting input gain
- Input Connector: XLR female, balanced
- Input Impedance: 3k4/1k7 Ohm
- Input Clip Sensitivity: -1 dBu
- SNR A-Weighted: More than 114 dB
- Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
- Output Connector: XLR male, impedance balanced, pin 2 hot
- Output impedance: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale Level: +7.5 dBu
- Input to Output Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: More than 115 dB
- Dynamic Range: More than 104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Great product, simple to use and sounds great.
Absolutely made up with this! The best piece of kit I've bought for ages.
It’s just great. Easy to use and super effective.
Excellent build and fantastic harmonys.
Class bit of gear!! I was always dubious about these products, but the harmonies are brilliant and not robotic sounding