TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2
TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 Product Overview by GAK
The TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 builds on the successes of its predecessor but remains a compact and easy-to-use vocal toolbox pedal. It has a simplistic interface, sporting a choice of effects including Echo and Delay, Reverb, Tone and Correction. You can also set the tempo via the footswitch.
Aside from its versatile range of effects, Mic Mechanic 2 also offers a helping hand with transparent auto-chromatic pitch correction which subtly nudges your pitch to the nearest semitone if you make a slight mistake when performing. Clarity in your vocals is further ensured automatically with Adaptive EQ, compression, de-ess and gate, making for crowd-pleasing performances!
There really is no going wrong with the Mic Mechanic 2 as it is also 100% roadworthy with a rugged, all-metal construction and a simplistic, easy to navigate 3-knob layout.
- Echo & Delay
- Input Connector: XLR female, balanced
- Input Impedance: 3k4/1k7 Ohm
- Input Clip Sensitivity: -1 dBu
- SNR A Weighted: >114 dB
- Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
- Output Connector: XLR male, impedance balanced, pin 2 hot
- Output impedance: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale Level: +7.5 dBu
- Input to Output Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 3 Vocally Tuned Reverb Styles
- 3 Echo Styles
- Correction Amount (0-100%)
- Adaptive Tone on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Footswitch on/off