TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2
TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 Product Overview by GAK
The TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 builds on the successes of its predecessor but remains a compact and easy-to-use vocal toolbox pedal. It has a simplistic interface, sporting a choice of effects including Echo and Delay, Reverb, Tone and Correction. You can also set the tempo via the footswitch.
Aside from its versatile range of effects, Mic Mechanic 2 also offers a helping hand with transparent auto-chromatic pitch correction which subtly nudges your pitch to the nearest semitone if you make a slight mistake when performing. Clarity in your vocals is further ensured automatically with Adaptive EQ, compression, de-ess and gate, making for crowd-pleasing performances!
There really is no going wrong with the Mic Mechanic 2 as it is also 100% roadworthy with a rugged, all-metal construction and a simplistic, easy to navigate 3-knob layout.
- Echo & Delay
- Input Connector: XLR female, balanced
- Input Impedance: 3k4/1k7 Ohm
- Input Clip Sensitivity: -1 dBu
- SNR A Weighted: >114 dB
- Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
- Output Connector: XLR male, impedance balanced, pin 2 hot
- Output impedance: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale Level: +7.5 dBu
- Input to Output Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 3 Vocally Tuned Reverb Styles
- 3 Echo Styles
- Correction Amount (0-100%)
- Adaptive Tone on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Footswitch on/off
No upgrades available
Perfect out of the box. Absolutely no hiss, hum or buzz and the controls are very easy to get a grip of within 5 minutes.
It s the best
Very pleased excellent reverb
Brilliant product. Plug and play to make your vocals shine on stage with no fuss!
Excellent product. It really does make the vocal tracks sit very well in the mix. The 'tone feature' is a real bonus. Highly recommended. Thank you TC Helicon.