TC Helicon MP-75
TC Helicon MP-75 Product Overview by GAK
The TC Helicon MP-75 gives you complete control in the palm of your hand. Engineered specifically to cater for the sonic realities of modern performance, this microphone gives you access to your vocal processor's effects with the touch of a button.
Many providers of dynamic instrument microphones still haven't mastered the off-axis noise rejection and frequency response required by modern vocalists for their effects. The MP-75, on the other hand, certainly delivers. Top of the class in delivering off-axis feedback suppression and rejection of pitched, potentially impactful sources, this mic truly allows the power of your voice to shine through.
This mic features a dynamic Lismer™ capsule with a broad responsive range and a high output. Meanwhile, the dual material diaphragm has light and rigid sections and produces optimal high frequency response, resulting in a consistent vocal performance which cuts through the mix. Additionally, the MP-75 does not require batteries and power is simply achieved through a standard mic cable connected to your TC Helicon effects processor.
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual)
- Output Level (at 1KHz): -54dBV/Pa (1.99mV) - 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz -18kHz
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual material diaphragm: light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Elastomer momentary switch for Mic Control
- Height: 7.25 inches (185 mm)
- Diameter (max): 2 inches (50 mm)
- Weight: .63 lb. (.29 kg)