TC Helicon Perform-V Vocal Processor
TC Helicon Perform-V Vocal Processor Product Overview by GAK
Sounding your best when singing is not just about your vocal technique or talent, using the right tools is also important and with the TC Helicon Perform-V Vocal Processor you can deliver professional, studio-grade sounds while performing night after night.
Perform-V can be set up in seconds and is easy to control, allowing you to focus on nothing but your singing. By simply pressing the Tone button, the Perform-V instantly makes you sound even better, automatically setting EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating. It also offers up a range of selectable effects, including 4 reverbs, 4 echos, and 4 double types.
The unique design of the Perform-V means it can snap straight onto your mic stand and it also has 'dimmable' buttons which adapt to a variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, if you want to personalise your vocals further, you can use the innovative Perform-V app for your smartphone which allows you to choose from a smorgasbord of hundreds of pre-made effects so there's no limit to your creativity!
- Essential set of classic vocal effects, including 4 Reverb, 4 Echo, and 4 Double types
- Automatic Microphone Input Gain for painless mic setup
- Adaptive Tone. Automatic global control of EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating for a professional vocal sound
- Powerful Anti-Feedback algorithm eliminates speaker squealing instantly with minimal impact on the overall sound
- Store and recall your favorite effects combinations to 3 preset locations
- Beam new vocal sounds from your smartphone via the free Perform-V mobile app for iOS and Android. Beaming presets include selection of 1 and 2-voice harmonies, HardTune, megaphones, song and artist presets and more, with HIT functions
- RoomSense mic. Built-in microphone allows practice without connecting a mic
- Aux input allows performance with music from your mobile device
- Visual Pitch meter. Improve your vocal technique and train your ear
- Chromatic Pitch Correction can gently guide your vocals to the nearest semitone
- Tap tempo button helps you match echoes to song tempo
- Talk button mutes all effects but keeps Tone active, for when you want to talk to your audience
- Hands-off automatic harmony and HardTune key via RoomSense mic or Aux input
- Loud headphone output with adjustable level
- Unique, one-click mic stand mounting system
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp with 48V phantom power support for condenser mics
- USB connection to VoiceSupport, our free app for firmware updates and preset management
- Compatible with the TC-Helicon MP-75 & MP-76 Modern Performance Vocal Microphones with Mic ControlTM to control effects from your mic
- Input for optional TC-Helicon Switch-3 and Switch-6 foot pedals for additional performance control
No upgrades available
Easy to use and useful for singers
The sound production options from this device are very good. The only thing I will say is I wish that the product was easier to use via the guide and had more of an output on the effects whilst performing through a mixer. This product does have great potential and could be even better if certain functionalities of the product could be changed.
Fantastic kit, does just what it claims to. Only reason for knocking a star off is that there’s no way to stop the line input being mixed into the mic output.
Fantastic product for all levels of vocalist.