TC Helicon Perform-VE Vocal Synth Drum Looper
TC Helicon Perform-VE Vocal Synth and Drum Looper Product Overview by GAK
The TC Helicon Perform-VE Vocal Synth and Drum Looper is a revolutionary vocal effects designer which allows you to create diverse, iconic vocal sounds reminiscent of modern EDM, pop and dance music, making every performance truly captivating.
This vocal sound designer ensures maximum sonic diversity and versatility with MIDI-pitch-controlled sampling, vocal synth and an innovative one-button drum looper. The Perform-VE is capable of extraordinary sample modification and real-time pitch flattening while the device automatically applies EQ, compression, de-essing and gating optimisation so your vocals will always sound pristine and clear meaning you can concentrate on the fun stuff!
You can also store your favourite recorded vocal samples as presets, alongside the build-in drum samples so you can build and transform your ideal sound with ease. Additionally, the device is USB compatible for streaming audio, downloading presets and firmware updates. With its highly adaptable and advanced technology, the TC Helicon Perform-VE will allow you to give mesmerising performances night after night.
- VOCAL SOUNDS
- -Ring Modulator
- VOCAL SHAPING
- -Adaptive Tone
- -Pitch Shift
- -Gender Shift
- -Vocal Sample Synthesis
- -Direct access to high-quality vocal fx
- -Central encoder knob with 4-color light ring for easy editing of sounds, settings, mix levels and other parameter control
- -Mic Input Gain setup
- -Dedicated, custom preset storage and recall buttons
- -Headphone output level
- -All effects on/off via Talk
- -Tap tempo
- -Mic Control™ via MP-75 or MP-76 microphones
- -Stereo Audio I/O for painless integration with your rig.
- -MIDI connection
- -Height: 3.6 inches (92 mm)
- -Width: 6.6 inches (167 mm)
- -Depth: 6.7 inches (170 mm)
- -Weight: 0.93 lb. (0.48 kg)
- -Extremely durable ABS plastic body
- -Soft touch elastomer backlit buttons
- -Punch-cut metal connection panel
- -Rubberized footings
- -Unique built-in mic-stand grip
Just trying to understand it yet not got it going through my midi keyboard yet but it looks good