TC Helicon Play Acoustic
TC Helicon Play Acoustic Product Overview by GAK
The TC Helicon Play Acoustic is the world's first ever combination of complete vocal and dedicated electro-acoustic guitar processing. Play Acoustic encoporates everything the VoiceLive Play gives to singers with world-renowned TC Electronic guitar effects which have been carefully designed for electro-acoustic players.
Play Acoustic allows you to keep your vocals clean with a tight reverb or simple harmony. You can also choose to customise your vocals further with delays, thick doubling, modulations and raw distortions. Play acoustic also follows your guitar chords automatically, so you don't have to worry about setting the key for harmonies to stay in tune and in time.
Play Acoustic comes set with carefully selected FX to suit your acoustic guitar, including TC Electronic's world-renowned Hall Of Fame reverb, Flashback Delay and Corona Chorus. Additionally, the new and unique BodyRez™ algorithm restores acoustic tone to your amplified guitar making for stage-worthy full bodied sound.
- Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double, Delay, Î¼Mod (chorus/flange, etc.), and Transducer (megaphone/distortion FX)
- Global Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate & Pitch Correction
- Note-perfect Vocal Harmonies using Auto Chord Detection from guitar input
- 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmony, plus 2 voices of humanized Doubling
- TC Electronic guitar FX with styles from Hall of Fame Reverb and Corona Chorus
- Dedicated Guitar and Vocal FX access/edit buttons
- BodyRezTM EQ, compression styles optimized for under-saddle piezo pickup acoustic guitars
- Narrow notch filter to tame acoustic guitar feedback
- Low and high shelving plus fully parametric guitar EQ controls
- Separate vocal and pro-quality guitar DI outputs or stereo mix
- Low-noise Mic-preamp
- VLOOPTM performance looper for vocal and/or guitar with undo and redo
- Simple effects customization with styles and icons
- RoomSense microphones for monitoring and practicing
- Key/Scale harmony mode for setting specific song keys via the foot-switches
- Plug in and practice with your mobile device via AUX or stream tracks and record over USB including a Vocal Cancel function
- Navigate factory presets by Genre and mark Favourites
- USB for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport, our free app for firmware updates, preset management, and tips & tricks
- Compatible with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone and Sennheiser e 835 fx microphone with Mic Control "¢ Optional Switch-3 for additional performance control
- Headphone output
Good system if you like digital products. There is a lot to learn about it and if you are playing live it is very easy to hit the wrong button.
I,m sure the pedal will be fine when I can power it up
This is an excellent product straight out of the box. My guitar and vocals sound instantly more polished I will now have to put the work in to use it to it's full capabilities. I couldn't recommend it enough.
Having to download the instruction book some 78 pages was confusing leading to frustration as part of the unit wouldn't work until I read page 65 when all was made clear.
Upgraded from TCH Harmony Singer to this one - a good decision and very pleased I did! The Harmony Singer is good, but this one gives much greater range, flexibility and ease of use, plus you can customise your own effects. - Very happy to recommend ??