TC Helicon VoiceLive Play
TC Helicon VoiceLive Play Product Overview by GAK
TC Helicon VoiceLive Play makes studio-grade magic available to every singer. VoiceLive Play offers all of the astonishing effects which make today's Billboard hits stand out accessible to anyone, including automatic backing harmonies, vocal double tracking, pristine EQ and compression, lush reverbs and hard-tuned robo-voice.
With VoiceLive Play, it's easy to dial in your custom sound as when you choose an effect you can smoothly move through screens, pick a style and tweak parameters to create your own unique vocal sound. You won't have to worry about your key when selecting harmonies either as VoiceLive Play can control your harmonies from the sound of nearby instruments or through your MP3 player or computer.
The addition of the VLOOP performance looper means you can create vocal loops for solo performance or outstanding layered live performances. It's also useful for soundcheck as you can record a short phrase and walk out to audience distance to check that the levels are suitable while VoiceLive plays it back. For further adaptability, VoiceLive Play features dedicated outputs for your voice and inputs for headphones, auxiliary devices, an expansion pedal and USB for product updates and new presets.
- Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double and more.
- Get perfect harmonies using Auto Key Detection.
- Plug in and practice with your MP3 player, or stream tracks and record over USB including a vocal cancel function.
- Compatible with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control.
- Global adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate & pitch correction.
- 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmonies, and 2 voices of humanized Doubling.
- VLOOP performance looper with undo/redo.
- RoomSense microphones for Auto Key, monitoring and practicing.
- Override the key manually using the footswitches or the Effects menu.
- Navigate over 200 presets by Genre and mark Favorites.
- Practice function with intelligent pitch display tracks and singing stats.
- Simple effects customizing with styles and icons.
- Low-noise Mic-preamp with Mic Control.
- Stereo XLR outputs.
- Aux input for connecting an MP3 player.
- Headphone output.
- USB for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport.
- Optional Switch-3 and MP-75 for more performance control.
No upgrades available
Very Good product. Pity there's no gigs to play live any more.
This is a good little tool. I am actually using it for my Saxophone. He only small disappointment was the power pack didn't fit the English sockets but it was soon sorted.
Love it and can't wait to use it at a gig
Still learning when I can. Seems a good bit of kit though.