TC Helicon VoiceTone D1
TC Helicon VoiceTone D1 Product Overview by GAK
The TC Helicon VoiceTone D1 thickens your live performance vocals and allows you to add classic dimensions to your lead vocals with eight realistic doubling emulations, octaves and detune effects.
TC have integrated their research into differentiating pitch-shifted voices from your lead vocals to product convincing group vocal effects into the VoiceTone D1. Single and multi-voice natural doubling styles including octave shifted variants are also available. Like the other VoiceTone products, the D1 features a quiet mic preamp that challenges those of high-end touring mixers and is enclosed in a die-cast metal case.
- Brings studio doubling to live performance
- Connects between your mic and mixer
- High quality signal path and tough enclosure
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Double style
- Double mix
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Includes: Region specific power supply, USB Cable, User Guide
Quality product that works really well
I bought this TC D1 when I could have bought aTC helicon Duplicator which is a newer product by TC Helicon. The D1 has a greater choice of effects whereas the Duplicator has Reverb effects added. My band has a Reverb /Echo / Delay in the PA system so I would not require the effects on the newer Duplicator ..... I am very pleased with my choice but it took a while to come to my decision but it was worthwhile in the end.