TC Helicon VoiceTone R1
TC Helicon VoiceTone R1 Product Overview by GAK
The TC Helicon VoiceTone R1 allows you to add studio-quality reverb sounds to your live vocals. VoiceTone R1 sports eight preset reverb styles, ranging from lush halls through to tight ambience. You can also adjust the mix control for complete precise control over the reverb level. Initial reflections, decay time and tail tone have been optimally balanced within the presets.
Just like the other VoiceTone units, the R1 features a clean, quiet mic preamp and is housed in a durable, die-cast metal case with a rubberised no-slip base to ensure long-lasting use.
All you have to do with the R1 is plug in your mic and turn the effect on. You can also experience further freedom onstage when using the MP-75 microphone and turn your chosen R1 effect on and off with the push of a button.
- Brings studio reverberation to live performance
- Connects between your mic and mixer
- High quality signal path and tough enclosure
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Reverb style
- Reverb mix
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Includes: Region specific power supply, USB cable, User guide