TC Helicon VoiceTone T1
TC Helicon VoiceTone T1 Product Overview by GAK
The TC Helicon VoiceTone T1 adapts to your voice to bring out the best in its unique qualities, applying studio-quality compression, de-ess and EQ. The intuitive multiband EQ works by comparing your own vocal frequencies to an ideal target, removing "muddiness" and adding brightness to your performance. The compressor helps to keep your voice sounding smooth whether you're right on the mic or standing farther away from it.
VoiceTone T1 is equipped with a clean and quiet mic preamp which challenges even high-end touring mixers and is housed in a die-cast metal chassis ensuring durability.
To operate the T1, all you have to do is plug in your mic and turn the effect on. You can even operate the pedal via your TC Helicon MP-75 microphone with the push of a button, giving you more freedom when you're on stage, and you can chain multiple VoiceTone pedals together for further variety.
- Two part dies cast metal
- Rubberized base
- Studio vocal tone without the hassle
- High quality multi-band EQ
- Smoothing compressor & de-esser
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone
- Tone Shape amount
- Compress amount
- Warmth on/off
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Includes: Region specific power supply, USB cable, User guide
Truly excellent product!!
Good product and good service well done
I now have three of these units, one for each Mic channel in use and I would not gig without them. Nothing else that I have tried improves clarity of vocals like these little beauties. Highly recommended!!!