Tech 21 Hot-Rod Plexi Overdrive Pedal with Boost
Ibanez TS808DX Tube Screamer with Boost £161.00
Way Huge WHE103 Saffron Squeeze Compressor Pedal £167.00
Source Audio SA241 Lunar Phaser Pedal £159.00
Source Audio SA243 Vertigo Tremolo Pedal £159.00
Electro-Harmonix Nano POG Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal £187.00
Source Audio SA242 Gemini Chorus Pedal £159.00
Aguilar APFZ Fuzzistor Bass Fuzz Pedal £177.83
Truetone V3 Route 66 American Overdrive £179.00
Electro-Harmonix C9 Organ Machine Pedal £189.00
MXR Custom Shop CSP204 Custom Comp Deluxe Pedal £159.00
Tech 21 OMG Richie Kotzen Overdrive Pedal £189.00
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay Pedal £181.00
The Tech 21 Hot Rod Plexi is inspired by it's classic namesake, and truely sounds the part. Just without the ridiculous volume needed to get those old amps really cooking.
Here's what Tech 21 say about it themselves...
The Hot-Rod Plexi pedal is inspired by vintage amps of the same nickname. While those hulking stacks are known to sound best at ear-bleed levels, this pedal can painlessly transform your existing amp without pulling a muscle or mandatory rig cranking. With the Hot-Rod Plexi, you can completely change the personality of a clean amp or use it as an instant mod to a dirty amp.
In Stock mode, it's as if you have the signal path from the input jack to the speaker jack (without the speaker emulation) of a stock '68 Plexi. Hot engages an extra "12AX7" pre-amp gain stage. With its own level control, Hot can kick in up to 28dB of pre-amp boost --a pretty insane amount of gain.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Tech 21 Hot-Rod Plexi Overdrive Pedal With Boost Features
- Portions of our SansAmp technology have been incorporated into the Hot-Rod Plexi to generate organic tube amp distortion characteristics
- Tone is a very musical, specialized low pass filter that cuts the high end without losing mids or getting muddy
- Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive, similar to when the output section of a tube amp is being pushed.
- Punch is a wide-band mid-range EQ that gradually changes its bandwidth with the amount of cut or boost.
- 1/4-inch high-impedance input.
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuator
- 100% analog circuitry.
- Actual size: 3.75" x 4.75" x 2.0"
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Operable with 9V battery (not included) or optional DC power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC2)