Tech 21 MM1 MIDI Mouse Footswitch Pedal
The MIDI Mouse is designed to take the frustration and confusion out of MIDI and offer an exceptionally user-friendly footcontroller.
Easily access 128 patches on any of the 16 selectable MIDI channels by using the Up and Down footswitches to locate your program, with no banks to select.
A third footswitch toggles between Search mode to locate programs and Active mode to send the program number to the MIDI output.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- SMALL- Fits into any gig bag. Needs no special carrying case. Takes up very little space on stage. Easily sits on a console in a studio, so you can make remote program changes from the board with your finger.
- BATTERY OPERABLE - It's the only MIDI foot controller available that's battery operable. Needs no extra wires. Takes no time to set up; just plug in and go.
- SIMPLE - It's player-friendly in a familiar stomp box format. Most foot controllers are harder to program than the processors they're designed to control.
- HEAVY DUTY - Sturdy, cast aluminum box; high quality switches.
- NO DANCING - There are no banks to change. You scroll to program locations, either one at a time, or you can "speed-scroll". To go from Program 19 to Program 20, step on the UP footswitch. Once. From Program 20 to Program 19, step on the DOWN footswitch. Once.
- IMPROVISATION - Its size and affordability makes it uniquely practical to have two, so you can control two processors independently on the fly.
No upgrades available