Tech 21 BSDLX SansAmp Bass Driver Deluxe Pedal
For bassists who like to switch it up on stage, the SansAmp Bass Driver Deluxe is the ultimate live tool for the bass-hopping, preset-stomping player. The Deluxe is all about fast delivery of monster Tech 21 bass tones in the fray of a live performance. Dual inputs enable two instruments to be on-line and ready to go with a pop-free selector. You can program three custom tones for each input, or use all six for a single instrument. You can also program the FX loop to engage your favorite effect with a particular setting and the Deluxe will bring it every time that preset is selected.
The fat, funky tones of the SansAmp Bass Driver series are legendary. With an all-analog signal path, two inputs, six presets, a programmable effect loop, and parallel/tuner out, the stage-optimized Deluxe is all that with cheese and pickles.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Rich Fat SansAmp tones with clever routing for the live bass player
- Take a SansAmp Bass Driver into the studio and plug directly Into the board for premium tones without miking
- Gig with a SansAmp Bass Driver running it directly through the house PA without using a separate amp
- Set-up with a SansAmp Bass Driver, power amp and speaker cabinet, and simultaneously run directly through the house PA for planet-dominating sound
- Operable with a 9V alkaline battery, optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply, and via phantom power