Tech 21 PBSDR SansAmp Bass Driver Programmable DI Pedal
The Tech21 Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver DI is a 3-channel, programmable, rig-in-a-box for bassists who can't get enough of a great thing.
The Tech 21 Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver DI has all-analog circuitry, which features the same controls as its single channel predecessor: Drive, Bass, Treble, Presence, Blend and Level. Digital only in its programmability, you just tweak the knobs until you find a tone, double-tap on a footswitch, and it's saved in that channel. It's that simple. Three of your faves -- to go!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Build your Bass Driver DI into a live rig with a Bass Power Engine 60, and run through the PA for extra power.
- Boldly go live with just your Bass Driver DI straight into the PA.
- Bounce into any studio with a Programmable Bass Driver DI and plug directly into the board.
- While larger than our other SansAmp pedals, the Programmable Bass Driver DI still fits into a gig bag. Actual size is 7.25"L x 5"W x 2"H.
- Even with its roadworthy all-metal construction, each unit weighs in at a mere 25oz.
- Operable with a 9V alkaline battery or optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply, and it is also phantom powerable.