Teenage Engineering OP-Z 16-Track Synthesizer
The Teenage Engineering OP–Z is the first stand-alone 16-track sequencer that allows synchronised live composition of music, visuals and lights. The OP-Z is one of a kind.
Born to be portable at just 212.5 mm wide, 57.5 mm in height and 10 mm thick, it weighs in at just 850g. With the absence of a screen, Teenage Engineering introduces the concept of ’bring your own display’ - use your iPhone, iPad or computer - the OP-Z is built for people on the move that already carry a great display in their pocket.
Packed with multiple synthesiser engines, beats, samples, effects, visuals and preset patterns, the OP-Z also has the ability to control up to 16 lights through DMX, it has Unity 3d® integration to let you interact with your own 3D worlds, as well a built-in photomatic feature which allows you to instantly sequence images taken with your smartphone camera.
- 16-track multi-speed sequencer
- 16 individual and independent synthesis, sampler and control tracks
- 160 user programmable patterns
- Interchangeable modular effects
- 14 multi-program step components
- External screen with OP-Z ios app
- Dual domain synthesis
- 6-Axis motion sensor (G-force)
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- 1 year battery stand-by time
- USB Type-C jack
- -USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable for charging and control included in package
- -3.5 mm 4-pole jack (stereo out/mic)
- Integrated MEMS microphone
- W 212.5 mm
- H 57.5 mm
- D 10 mm
- + 5 mm width for volume knob