Temple Audio Hi5 Mod Power Supply Module Link Kit
Overview by GAK
The Temple Audio Hi5 Mod Power Supply Module Link Kit partners with CIOKS to power-up your Templeboard, providing power for up to five pedals, or to link multiple units for maximum power. The module mounts into the modular end panel of your Templeboard, saving space on the top and bottom of your board.
The Hi5 has five incredibly clean high-current isolated channels, with each being individually configurable to 9, 12, 15 or 18 volts. The 24V DC link outlet allows you to connect multiple Hi5 MODs together and gain more isolated outputs.
The Hi5 has a compact and lightweight design, weighing just 5.6oz. 8 flex cables are included.
Does not include the AC adaptor - available separately or with the MOD Hi5 including the ACMOD.
Temple Audio has a 5-year warranty available.
- - 5 incredibly clean high current (660mA) isolated outputs
- - 4 different voltages selectable on each outlet: 9V at 660mA, 12V at 500mA, 15V at 400mA, 18V at 330 mA
- - Capable of powering any commercially available DC pedal (specialty flex cables may be necessary)
- - Compact, lightweight design (5.6oz)
- - Easy to install with 2 screws
- - Mounts in the modular end panel of your Templeboard
- - 24V DC auxiliary outlet for linking more Hi5 modules or other power supplies
- - 8 flex cables included
- - 5-year worldwide warranty